Emergency safety and rescue operations
- Means of hazard detection: radiation, chemical, bacteriological, engineering.
- Devices for search of injured people.
- Rescue instruments and gear.
- Accessory tools and equipment.
Information and technical means of emergency situations monitoring
- Systems of automated management, information systems, communication complexes and equipment.
- Complex automated information systems.
- Command and control vehicles.
Technical means and complexes of emergency response
- Emergency response system.
- Remote and robotic service systems.
- Transport-packing sets, containers.
- Wheeled and crawler machines.
- Devices and gear for proteciton against ecotoxicity of environment, hostile areas and specialized enterprises.
- Utilization of accident consequences.
Technical means of rescue and fire safety
- Video surveillance.
- Security and fire alarm systems and notifications.
- Means of communication and notifications.
- Living facilities.
- ACS software.
- Fire evacuation and rescue facilities.
- Fire prevention facilities and fireproof materials.
- Personnel Protective Equipment.
- Fire-fighting aviation (planes, helicopters).
Means of ensuring industrial and environmental safety
- Anticorrosive protection.
- Production, storage, transportation of flammable toxic, highly toxic substances.
- Devices and systems of nondestructive control.
- Industrial ecology.
- Technical diagnosing and examination of equipment deterioration.
- Test equipment.
- Special means of protection from dangerous and harmful occupational factors. Devices for level control of dust, gas, humidity, temperature, radiation and electromagnetic radiation, pollution agents, noise and networks voltage.
- Systems and equipment of air conditioning and cleaning, thermal control, radiation protection, electromagnetic protection, noise protection of rooms.
- Devices and systems for gas emissions and wastewater cleaning from impurities; gas dumping noise suppression devices.
- Air pollution monitoring.
- Process control instruments and methods of their application for vehicles maintenance check; Exhaust gas toxicity and smoke standards.
- Overalls and uniform, instructions on production safety, information signs and posters, professional literature.
- High-duty and wear-resistant materials applied in hostile environment and extra high hazard areas.
- Enterprises control systems of personnel labor protection, training, retraining and certification.
- Industrial risks insurance.
- Immobilization devices and displacement of injured people. Extreme medicine apparatus and devices.
- Equipment, accessories and specimen of extreme medicine.
- Therapy and preventive measures.
- Mobile medical laboratories and hospitals.
- Special medical transport.
- Medical sets and packs of emergency help.
- Ready-to-assemble and transformable treatment stations.
- Diagnostic and healthcare delivery systems.
- Training services of emergency help skills, teaching aids.
Rescue services and fire units equipment and gear
- Firefighting equipment: fire safety stations and stands, fire hoses, hydrants, adjustable fire hose nozzles, master stream nozzles, fire extinguishing equipment.
- Fire fighting vehicles: fire tank vehicles, rescue vehicles, fire pumping stations, first aid vehicles, staff cars, foam and powder extinguishing vehicles, smoke removal and combined extinguishing vehicles, turntable ladders.
- Firefighting aircrafts (planes, helicopters).
- Vehicles and equipment for gas and oil fountains fire extinguishing in cable tunnels, high-rise buildings, underground metro facilities, at facilities for processing and storage of liquefied hydrocarbon gases and in rolling stock of railway transport.
Integrated automated information systems of urban infrastructures
- Smart city.
- Video analytics.
- Data-processing centers.
Artificial intelligence in security systems
- Personal means of protection (antiviruses, network screens, etc.).
- Video surveillance systems.
- Unmanned transportation systems.
- Data processing software.
Special technical equipment for law enforcement
- Search, surveillance and inspection equipment.
- Security equipment.
- IT, telecom systems, information protection and automation systems.
- Forensic and analytical equipment.
- Logistics and medical support.
- Special transport.
- Uniforms, equipment, gear.