About the exhibition
The Second International Exhibition of Civil Security High Technologies "ArmSecurity" will be held on 01-03 September, 2022 by the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Armenia. The exhibition co-Organizers are the Yerevan Plant of Mathematical Machines PLC (ZAO “YerZMM) in Armenia and Exhibition Companies Group “BIZON” (OVC “BIZON” PLC) in Russia.
The exhibition is held as a complex of congress-exhibition and demonstration events for the purpose of presenting of high-tech, Innovative developments and ready-to-use solutions that facilitate the technical re-equipping of fire and rescue units, state border and customs control services, police and special services, as well as promotion of cooperation and business contacts between Armenian and foreign industrial enterprises, Inter-State and international exchange of experience on national and civil security issues.
The key goals of the exhibition are:
· Demonstration of state-of-the-art, innovative developments and ready-to-use solutions in the field of production of modern technology of security support, information technologies and systems to meet the demands of fire and rescue services.
· Creation of conditions for studying and analyzing the achievements of modern international special technical developments and practical experience, introduction of modern security systems, complex and information systems.
Main thematic sections of the exhibit are:
- Emergency safety and rescue operations.
- Information and technical means of emergency situations monitoring.
- Technical means and complexes of emergency response.
- Technical means of rescue and fire safety.
- Means of ensuring industrial and environmental safety.
- Emergency medicine.
- Rescue services and fire units equipment and gear.
- Integrated automated information systems of urban infrastructures.
- Artificial intelligence in security systems.
- Special technical equipment for law enforcement.
The official delegates and enterprises from Armenia, Belarus, Germany, Iran, Spain, Kazakhstan, China, Poland, Russia, USA, France and Japan along with international security organizations like NATO and OSCE are invited to join the exposition and conference program of “ArmSecurity” event.
Within the exposition and conference programs of the event the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Armenia plans to monitor and analyze the most up-to-date samples of equipment and technologies, as well as holding of business negotiations with developers and manufacturers on their purchasing.
Ref: In 2017 the exposition program of the 1st International Exhibition of Civil Security High Technologies "ArmSecurity" showcased the modern samples of rescue, security and safety equipment and technologies of the developers and manufacturers at more than 1500 sq.m with more that 40% of international exhibitors. The key events of the conference program were the plenary sessions of the specialized departments and services of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Armenia. Over 150 delegates – specialists in the security sphere, were participating in the conference events. The delegations of 20 foreign states, Armenia Government and other heads of the state authorities were attending the event.